Below are some friendly reminders for when we return on Monday:
1) $5 for kites -- if you haven't sent it already, please send $5 cash for our kite workshop which will take place on Monday
2) Class Digital Info form -- I sent home a form on Thursday outlining the digital tools we will be starting to use in our class. If you lost the form, it is attached on the right sidebar on our blog page. --->
3) Help Me Get To Know Your Child -- I would appreciate if you took the time to complete this short survey so that I can better get to know your child. This will help us work together on similar outcomes throughout the school year.
4) School Verification Form -- This form is a school-wide form due back as soon as possible. This helps Mrs. Swerdan keep up to date with contact information and media release information in the office.
5) Blue contact form -- Attached to the first newsletter I sent home, there is a contact info sheet to be filled out and returned. This is so that I can contact each parent and guardian with their preferred method of communication. If you misplaced this, it is also attached on the blog's sidebar. --->
Thank you for your assistance in helping us get organized for the school year. I know there is always a lot to do, but it certainly gets us on the ground running once it's all complete! Have a great weekend, EduMinions! We will see you on Monday.